Wednesday, March 27, 2013



Chris Dunn in Lomita, CA!

Good morning, Pumpkinistas!

Here's the latest from Chris Dunn's 2013 season's efforts:

"Hey, Stuart!
 Well...in just a few short weeks, the cover crop is 10 inches high and doing its job! I spent the weekend in Las Vegas for the Giant Pumpkin Confedaration event and Ron Wallace talked about giving the "Goose" to his cover crop so I tried it...... 48-0-0, humic acid and Azos with warm water. You can tell by the pictures its one happy cover crop! I didn't do one small area just to see if it made a difference. It is about half the size!!!:)

If anyone has never been to one of these conventions, you should really think about going! My head still hurts from all I learned over the 4-day weekend! LOL!!!! The main thing I learned is that I know absolutely nothing when it comes to growing these monsters!

 Hope all is well with you and chat with you soon!"


Thanks very much, Chris!