Thursday, November 09, 2006

Pumpkinmania 2006 On the Small Screen!

Good morning, Growers!

I received this schedule from Linda Maxwell of Time Warner Cable this morning:

"Hi Stuart,


The Giant Pumpkin Contest segment is currently on the air in Santa Ana on Channel 3, 3 times daily @ 1pm, 5pm & 9pm. It's the last segment-after the Zoofari murder mystery segment.

The segment I did for Video on Demand has also been approved. It will be available for all Southern California Time Warner Cable customers on channel 1 starting Monday I believe, under local, then in the community, then local news & events, and then Giant Pumpkin Contest.


Any customer will be able to watch it any time they like as many times as they like.

Sincerely,
Linda"

I've let Linda know that next year's Pumpkinmania will be held at the Centennial Heritage Museum, on October 21, 2007, and I've invited her to enter and attend.

Have a great morning! If you happen to see Linda's segments, either on Channel 3 or Video on Demand, please let me know what you think!

Stuart