Wednesday, August 06, 2008


Caprice in Sacramento and her Big Guy


Good evening, Pumpkinistas!

Caprice near Sacramento is having a great season! Here are a couple of images (gallery at: http://adobe.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=uu1gjed.8p25gzh&Uy=-ky1ywj&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=577184201005_58300829613&localeid=en_US) and her update and comments:

"Hi Stuart,

I attended your seminar on Superbowl Sunday at Sierra Nursery in Rocklin, California. I have been obsessed with Giant Pumpkins ever since! My children and I have been having a lot of fun with this new adventure and I have you to thank for it. I am sending you a few photos of my BIG GUY. I just looked at your blogspot and just in time because I have been trying to figure out how to calculate the weight and have been hitting a brick wall. I will keep in touch with you on my progress and if you have any suggestions I would appreciate it.

Caprice"

Hi, Caprice!

Thank you very much for your update and pictures! I really have no suggestions except keep having fun, and keep doing whatever you've been doing. (I have a feeling, by studying your pictures pretty carefully, that you followed the workshop hand-out pretty closely.)

Bravo!

Stuart