Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Certified Weighing This Saturday, September 5th, 10:45 a.m.!
Good morning, Pumpkinistas!
Jim Fredricks needs some help with lifting his pumpkin for a certified weight this Saturday morning:

"Stuart,

Here is the most recent photo. She is sitting at 333.15" OTT, 757 lbs on the 2003 OTT chart, bigger with the new chart. I am looking for anyone who wants to help lift the pumpkin this Saturday, Sept. 5th at my house, at 10:45 a.m.. We will weigh it on a certified scale. I think the media will come out, so a chance to be on television too! Anyone interested please email me,
yacobus73@yahoo.com. I haven't found anyone to buy my giant, so if anyone is willing to pick it up and transport it, they can have it as a gift to display somewhere.

I will just want the seeds.

Thanks!,

Jim
yacobus73@yahoo.com"