Thursday, June 12, 2014

Blue Hills Nursery 2014



An update from Blue Hills Nursery!

"Hi Stuart,

I just wanted to thank you again for our wonderful seminar. Everyone really enjoyed it. Also here's an update on my pumpkin it's growing quickly! All the customers really enjoy watching it grow as well."

I received this message and images from Jen Van Diest at Blue Hills Nursery. What makes their effort particularly interesting is that Jen's growing their pumpkin at their nursery and in a large container!

So far, so good!





Good morning, Pumpkinistas!

Jen from Blue Hills Nursery in Whittier e-mailed me yesterday and included the pictures that you see above.

"Here's she is. She's growing by the day. I've named her "Maggie Mae". We have a bit of mildew we are treating. She seems to be growing well. Soon I'll break out the umbrella and give her shade from the afternoon heat."

Looking very good!