Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Chris Dunn's 2014 Season


An update from Chris Dunn...

Hey Stuart! Just a little Pumpkimania update. I was lucky enough to get my hands on a 2009 Wallace last year. Here she is at 13 days in the patch. I started everything two weeks later this year in hopes of getting in on that late season warm weather we get! I'm rolling the dice and hoping for a strong Indian summer late into September. I have a couple other plants going but nothing picture worthy yet:)

Hope your plants are doing well and the family is good!

Chat soon,

Chris



Good morning, Stuart! 

Here's a shot of the 2009 this morning. It's had a few issues but all in all is coming around nicely. Even though I waited a couple weeks later to plant, I'm still right about where I was last year on the same date. Funny how these things do that:). Looks like I'll be in position to pollinate my first one in 5 or 6 days with the next female flower being a few days behind that.

Hope yours are doing well and chat soon!