Thursday, August 13, 2009



Jim Fredricks' Pumpkin is Available!


"Hi Stuart,

I am looking to sell my pumpkin. I live in an area that has no garage or space to keep it once harvested. It is currently covered while growing. When I weigh it, I will have fun and get the news out here for the weighing. September 5th is when I plan on doing things. Once people see the pumpkin, it would be toast if left alone outside! It currently stands at 680 lbs. estimated weight. It should go into the low 700's, maybe mid 700's, depends how long it grows out. I think it will weigh heavy, but we will see. The fruit is worth over $700 dollars at that size, but I will take half of that at $350. I'm not doing it to make money, but it does help cover growing costs. The fruit would need to be picked up September 5th at my house in Santee, CA. Here are some pictures of it. I can't get a front end picture until the pumpkin is uncovered when done.


Jim"


If you are interested in knowing more about Jim's pumpkin, you can e-mail him at: yacobus73@yahoo.com