Wednesday, July 14, 2010

got milk?

Stuart,

Here is my little guy at day 9. She is growing nicely so far and ahead of my numbers from years past. Could this be a good sign? I have no idea, but time will tell! It's getting hot hot hot hot hot! Misters on full and water water water!

A view of my plant. She is really ripping now in growth and size. I am going all organic this year for a special reason. I am spraying milk, water, and baking soda for powdery mildew prevention. Got milk? lol Anyway, the great news is that my wife is 4 months pregnant with our first child, so I don't want to risk spraying a lot of chemicals at our house!

This is vince's pumpkin hut! His pumpkin is on day 20 already. It is sooo big I can't show you a picture of it, just the massive hut he built around it. :) In all seriousness, it is growing very good so far!