Thursday, October 26, 2006


Hilda Kassel, E. 53rd Street, New York City, July 12, 1950, Library of Congress, LC-G613-57609

Time Warner Cable Television Pumpkinmania Coverage!

Good morning, Growers!

I just received the following update from Linda, the reporter from Time Warner Cable who spent a couple of hours with us on Sunday:

"Hi Stuart,


I am working on the Giant Pumpkin Contest segment today & tomorrow.
It is for the Santa Ana Sports & Activities Scene show that airs in Santa Ana 3 times daily. Channel 3 @ 1pm, 5pm & 9pm for a month or so.
Hope to have it on air next week.
I am also going to offer a cut to our news department for their consideration for video on demand.
I'll let you know as soon as I know.
Sincerely,
Linda"

So, perhaps, next week the segment on Pumpkinmania may air! Since I don't have access to Channel 3, (it broadcasts in Santa Ana) if you happen to see it, would you please tape it for me? Thanks! It looks like that if it does get some broadcast time that there will a few opportunities to record it. If it gets on video on demand, I'll download from there.

Have a great morning!

Stuart