Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Going Viral!

Good afternoon, Pumpkinistas!

Well, it was bound to happen sometime. I forgot to mention that I was shot on video during one of the workshops at Yamagami's Nursery on Saturday. Rus Scott, russcott@cruzio.com, (831) 234-9283, was the videographer, and here's the finished video for your viewing amusement and pleasure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p9pUrvdcGI

I am extremely grateful to Rus for editing out me being heckled/corrected by the 4 year-old girl in the front row. (Yes, it's true, a pumpkin is technically a fruit, not a vegetable. I normally cover that in my advanced workshops, which I am now considering adding a minimum age requirement, like 21 years old or older.) Giant pumpkin workshop attendees can be a tough crowd.

Have a great evening, and I hope you enjoy the workshop!

Aloha,

Stuart

P.S. In addition to viedography, Rus also has a very extensive background in engineering management, manufacturing, project management, and new product introductions, in case you have a current or future need in these areas.