Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fred Hoffman Sunday morning, 8:45 a.m., May 3, 2009, radio appearance on

Newstalk KFBK 1530, the Garden Show, with Farmer Fred Hoffman!



Pumpkinistas!



Well, the momentum continues to build!


I'll be appearing on Newstalk KFBK 1530, the Garden Show, with Farmer Fred Hoffman this Sunday morning, May 3rd, at 8:45 a.m. to talk a few minutes about giant pumpkin cultivation. I am looking forward to speaking with Farmer Fred because he's also a UCCE Certified Master Gardener except he's achieved Lifetime status which can only be earned by volunteering a massive number of hours. So, I am hoping that I'll be able to pick up some ideas based on Fred's many years of gardening and horticultural experience. I'll also try to convince Fred to join the revolution (and I've already packed some extra seed packets for Fred and his staff!) If you'd like to listen in, KFBK's live streaming radio website is: http://kfbk.com/ Fred's website address is: http://www.farmerfred.com/ He's got some impressive credentials! You'll see.




I hope you have a chance to join us!